Friday, October 19, 2007

Shivani Kapoor

Shivani Kapoor

Height: 5 feet, 7½ inches.

Weight: I haven’t been near a weighing scale in a while.

Measurements: Haven’t checked these either.

Age: 21 years.

Big break: At 17, when I was termed the face of Lakme. That was also when I had first come to Mumbai.

For breakfast: An apple is a must. I also have toast and an egg in the morning.
I eat: Four to five times a day. Sometimes I eat a lot of salads, peanuts and pears. I like pizzas too.


I crave for: Sweets. Earlier I had no control over (indulging in) sweets. Now I try hard to control my cravings.

I hate: To sleep. I can’t wait for the next day to begin, to know what it will bring.

Exercise regime: I would do some very heavy weightlifting and push-ups but I found the regime very difficult to maintain. So now I try to run when I get time.

It’s very refreshing: To watch the sea. A combination of sun and sea is the ultimate refreshment for me.

Skin care regime: The last thing I do before I go to sleep and the first thing I do when I wake up is to wash my face with a soap-free face wash. Then I use a moisturizer and I use a seal spray, which helps to close the pores in my skin and protect it from dust.

My secret passion is: To sing. I have trained for four years in London to sing for operas. I love music; it’s my form of expression. I love trance. On the ramp, if the music is good my performance is much better.

I can’t do without: Dancing. I am a very song and dance person. So you will bump into me at all the parties.

Favourite designer: Delhi designer Mandira. There is something about her clothes. They have a dual personality. They project a very quirky and powerful image and suit me completely.

You get maximum compliments for: My eyes. (She has lovely green eyes)


What do you want to change about yourself: I think my feet look awful. My third toe is larger than the big toe and the second toe.


Last movie you watched: Erin Brockovich. I enjoy watching English and Hindi movies.


Last book you read: I last read A Million Little Pieces by James Frey. My favourite is The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari. I thought everybody thinks differently and there would be no other person in the world who thinks like I do. After that I read this book. I think so alike. I can completely relate to everything including the Zen theory that is mentioned in the book. I do a lot of reading in my free time.

Text: Priyanka Jain

No comments: