Friday, October 19, 2007

Preity Zinta

_+//Preity Zinta Likes Halwa

The secret behind Preity Zinta's health is carrot halwa! Preity looks for this at every party. She says that it is good for health and also keeps her fresh all the day. This is the secret behind her beauty. Prominent businessman Ness Wadia, who is Priti Zinta's boyfriend, also appreciates her taste. She prepares carrot halwa whenever she is in home.

__+//Preity Zinta's most expensive buy
Sukanya Verma September 06, 2004

Preity Zinta loves to shop.

Bollywood's hottest heroine says she can spend "like crazy" when something catches her fancy. She does not, however, have a label fetish when it comes to picking up something she likes.

As far as fashion is concerned, this is what Preity has to say:

My favourite Indian designer: I really like Manish Malhotra's stuff.

Designers I dig abroad: I like Valentino and Roberto Cavalli. I like Calvin Klein. He has very straight-lined stuff.

Most of my shopping happens: Abroad. There are very few times I shop here mainly because, here, you are usually on outdoors [an outdoor shoot] or [in the] studios. Where do you have the time to shop? Usually, when you are on a holiday, you shop.

I even shopped at Shoppers' Stop once: I needed salwar-kameezes for a dance rehearsal. You can't wear track bottoms and do Indian dance. [Since] I had given all my old salwar-kameezes [away, I needed to buy new ones]. I just randomly shop.

I am not a label person: Whatever I like anywhere, I pick it up.

Fashion to me means: Whatever I feel comfortable in. I like to mix and match. I'll buy something from the street. I'll buy something from a fashion house.

Most expensive buy/bite: I had to attend this party instantly and I didn't have shoes. So I went and bought a pair of shoes worth 1,200 Euro [approximately Rs 67,405]. And let me show you [shows her leg which has two painful-looking shoe bite marks]… it has this bee-like thing across and it dug into my skin and gave me two little lines. And now I have got marks. I look at those shoes and go 'This is the most expensive bite of my life' [laughs].

___+//Preity stays fresh with H20 and Sleep and being stress-free to look pretty

You may wonder what keeps our actress Preity Zinta so fresh and pretty. While the ‘water’ scares the heebie-jeebies off most of our Mumbai stars, it is the reason for our zingy Zinta’s lovely glow. Not that she’s swimming in the cesspools darlings; she just loves drinking tubloads of the H2O. That’s the reason, she tells us, she’s looking youthful, fresh and sexy too. She tells us that to maintain outside beauty one has to keep track of inside beauty too. Needless to say, we can almost see that pink glow on her face, with out without her powdered blush-on. She doesn't plead for frequent visits to beauty parlours or some presciptions recommended by the so-called beauticians. Now many will say its nothing but the signs of love, but Preity clarifies, “Well, the secret of my glowing skin is that I drink a lot of water, other juices and lot of sleep too. No compensation for peaceful hours of sleep.” Her advice is to drink a lot of water throughout the day and be regular in exercise, besides of course being stress free. She recommends fruit juices too. At present, she is shooting for Yashraj banner's 'Salaam Namastay'. Preity is sure that the movie will be a hit as its story and music are good, and will attract a huge number of viewers. Well, now that we know sleeping was the way to beauty, we’re sure to find more women asleep than awake!

____+//Work out like the stars

The experts behind Bollywood's most bootylicious babes reveal their 'body perfect' secrets...

Preity Zinta

Celeb fitness trainer Deanne Pandey recalls, “I know Preity since her modelling days. She was an athlete in her school and has always had an athletic body, even though she was a little chubby. But now she has lost a lot of inches.”

She is one of the actors who just has to concentrate on toning as her body has a tendency to loose weight and hence weight management has never really been a problem.

Deanne says, “She doesn’t have any problem areas. She has a very manageable body. Also, she is always keen to work out.” She adds, “The best thing about Preity is that she never looks tired. She is always full of energy,

***************************
Preity glows: Is it sign of love? Here is her reply!

Water is the reason for Preity Zinta's glow. Not that she's swimming in the cesspools, darling; she just loves drinking gallons of the colourless liquid. That's the reason she's looking youthful and fresh. The glow on her face will be interpreted by many as nothing but the signs of love, but Preity clarifies, "Well, the secret of my glowing skin is that I drink a lot of waters, juices and get a lot of sleep too. No compensation for peaceful hours of sleep." Well, now that we know sleeping is the way to beauty, we're sure to find more women asleep than awake!
****************************
Preity stays fresh with H20 and Sleep!

While the ‘water’ scares the heebie-jeebies off most of our Mumbai stars, it is the reason for our zingy Zinta’s lovely glow. Not that she’s swimming in the cesspools darlings; she just loves drinking tubloads of the H2O. That’s the reason, she tells us, she’s looking youthful, fresh and sexy too. Needless to say, we can almost see that pink glow on her face, with out without her powdered blush-on. Now many will say its nothing but the signs of love, but Preity clarifies, “Well, the secret of my glowing skin is that I drink a lot of water, other juices and lot of sleep too. No compensation for peaceful hours of sleep.” Well, now that we know sleeping was the way to beauty, we’re sure to find more women asleep than awake!
****************************
Preity Zinta: On health, fitness and style…

What’s the kind of work-out regime you follow?
“I believe working out is very important, as essential as your food supplements and diet. I’m a very sporty person, I love playing outdoor games, so for me that often serves as a work-out. Nowadays I have been gyming regularly - maybe not every day, but I’m pretty sincere about it. At least when I’m not traveling, I make sure my body gets its quota of exercise.”

Do you follow a strict diet routine?
“When I’m in India...I eat, I eat and I eat. My morning often begins with parathas. That’s why shoots abroad are better for me. In India, my health regime goes for a toss. I don’t follow such a strict health regime, but I like to finish my dinner by 8; early dinners are better for health. I eat less fried stuff and lots of fresh greens.”

The secret of your glowing skin?
“Lot of water, other juices and lot of sleep, too. No compensation for peaceful hours of sleep.”

What’s your style mantra?
“Wear a smile - nothing looks better than that!”

No comments: