Monday, October 15, 2007

Karisma Kapoor

Another heroine who believes in keeping herself fit is Karisma Kapoor. For her, it's a combination of the right kind of diet and the routine exercises she does at home. No special gyms or personal trainers for her.

She has a model's figure that she puts down to good luck though she insists that she has (and probably controls) the Kapoor trait of love of good food. "The power yoga that Kareena goes, is too much for me. I prefer Pilates." She has always been very fashion conscious, even as a child she knew exactly what she wanted. After all, she has been born in a blue-blooded home: Kareena Kapoor.

******************************************************************

"I've done 82 films and have been working since I was fifteen. I'm enjoying a break from the constant running around studios and will do a film only if its a good script," said the star who launched a campaign to reinforce the benefits of almonds.
"I've been eating almonds since I was a child and they're really good for your skin and hair," said Kapoor at a function organised by the Almond Board of California.
Rich in protein, fibre, calcium, iron, folic acid, magnesium and vitamin E, almonds are also a rich source of anti oxidants.
"We use a lot of almonds in kahwa, the Kashmiri tea. I also carry a few if I have work early in the morning and do not have time for breakfast," said emcee Geetika Ganju, who hosted the function.
*
Karisma Kapoor is now the brand ambassador for Red Label Tea. She says, "A strong immnue system is the key to our overall well being and this tea has the ingredients that enhance our immunity. Small steps toward our own health will make our city stronger from within."

No comments: