Sunday, October 21, 2007

Viveka Babajee

VIVEKA BABAJEE

Height: 5 feet 10 inches

Weight: 57 kilos

Measurements: 34-28-37

Her diet regime: I try to stick as much as possible to healthy foods. I have foods with a lot of protein -- like egg whites and daal. I also try to have food with little or no oil and ghee. But I do ocassionally fall for a cheesecake or a sev-puri!

Her day begins: With a cup of black coffee. I need a lot of coffee to keep me awake. I usually have about three-four cups of coffee through the day on the days that I am working.

Lunch: Is usually vegetables, fish, salads and lots of fruit juice. I normally don't snack much during the evening. I eat half a melon or a lot of fruits.

Dinner: Is usually two slices of brown bread and a piece of chicken or mutton. I try not to have rice at all. No rice, no roti for me. But I love brown bread.

Her exercise routine: I do a full circuit. I work out for about two hours every day, four times a week. I am into weights. I do a lot of weightlifting. I do 30 minutes of cardiovascular exercises a day, followed up by a round of weightlifting.

No comments: