Monday, October 15, 2007

Lara Dutta

LARA DUTTA:

Hey guys, my Punjabi thighs will fill up the frame. My trainer is very strict. But it’s gotta be this way, this is the only way I can manage to keep my body in shape. A crash diet never works. You lose weight one day and add it the next.
**************
When I decided to do Blue, I also decided that I wanted to be in the best shape in my life that I have ever been on screen. I decided to take this really seriously and it took me about six months to get into shape. I would swim about two-and-a-half hours everyday in order to go to Lakshadweep three months later and certify as a diver. At the same time, I was also working on my physical fitness and I did three days of yoga, five days of cardio and six days of weight training every single week.

No comments: