Friday, October 19, 2007

Ramona Sunavala

"I love my work! It revolves around things that I'm passionate about--music and traveling, and this happiness shows on my skin!" says the MTV veejay

MY ZODIAC SIGN: Taurus

CAREER HIGHLIGHTS: Being an MTV VJ and meeting Alanis Morissette at one of the international events.

I KICK-START MY DAY WITH: By chanting Mantras (Gayatri mantra and Buddhist chants)

MY SKIN LOVES: Water

I PAMPER MY SKIN WITH: Estee Lauder's face cream, and Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Honey Drops body cream

MY HAIR LOVES: Paul Mitchell freeze and shine spray, as it gives my hair protection from heat and leads it shine

MY LIPS LOVE: Cherish (lipstick) by MAC

I PRIMP MY EYES WITH: L'Oreal Double Extend mascara, as I don't need to use false eyelashes or eyelash curlers after that

MY FAVORITE BEAUTY TREATMENT: Body massages (I get done at home) with different essential oils

PRE-PARTY QUICK FIX: Christian Dior liquid foundation (only under my eyes), a brown eyeliner (smudged and well blended), Mascara, and a little bit of Chanel powder blush Fantasia and I'm ready to rock.

MY FITNESS MANTRA: Tennis, and I make sure that I don't skip meals

ONE BEAUTY RULE I ALWAYS FOLLOW: Avoid putting make-up on when it's not necessary

I KEEP MY SKIN STRESS FREE BY: Getting lots of sleep

WHAT KEEPS ME ENERGISED: Great music

ON A BAD HAIR DAY: I use bandanas or caps

NIGHT-TIME BEAUTY ROUTINE: I brush my teeth, and I make sure that I go to bed only after speaking to someone I love, so that I wake up smiling

BED-SIDE TABLE ESSENTIAL: Mobile phone

BEST BEAUTY ADVICE: Don't skip meals, that's when you gain weight, as your body stores everything as fat!

No comments: