Monday, October 15, 2007

Namrata Barua

Meet Namrata Barua, anchor,model and interior designer and discover her style secrets.

You've seen her on ads, music videos and as an anchor on television shows. A qualified interior designer, the tall sensuous Assamese beauty began her tryst with professional modeling while still in college. She juggles her thriving career in the glamour world, with her real passion, interior design. Style, according to Namrata is something you can wear and fashion is what you can buy. Her favourite wardrobe items include black trousers, simple dresses and gorgeous Indian and Indo-Western creations by designer Payal Singhal.

I like to Wear
To Work
Blue jeans and a white or red top
To Party
My all-time favorite is black. I usually wear a black trouser teamed with a 'Kimono' top.
To Shopping
A long dress or a long skirt and top


My Wardrobe Favourite
A fashionable and cool black Overall from Mango, Dubai

My Favourite Accessory
A yellow topaz pendant chain


Must-Haves in My Handbag
Lots of hair-clips for my thick, long and heavy hair

My Favourite Cosmetics
Deep colored lipsticks


My Favourite Perfume
Pleasures by Estee Lauder

My quick Beauty tips
If you have to get ready very quick, just apply kaajal on your eyes. Your eyes are the windows of your face. And when people talk, they usually look at your eyes.


I Pamper Myself With
Hair washes at a salon two times a week. The way you wash and condition your hair is all-important: for it'll determine whether you'll have dandruff, hair fall or if it'll look bouncy and shiny.


Favourite Shopping Destination
I'm a shoe freak and shop for shoes at all corners of the city. Gossip at The Oberoi is my favourite shoe store.

My Exercise Regime
Twice a week I do legs, butt and abs workouts. Once a week the upper body workout. I go for a jog once a week.

No comments: