Monday, October 15, 2007

Gauhar Khan

Gauhar Khan - Former Femina Miss India

Beauty secret :: If you are beautiful, you are beautiful, that’s all there is to it. There’s no big secret. All make-up can do is enhance what you’ve already got. For a magic transformation, you’ll need a cosmetic surgeon not cosmetics!
Magic product :: MAC products and Body Shop body butter cream are amongst the greatest things that have ever been invented. After the wheel and, perhaps, penicillin!
Handbag essential :: Perfume. I have so many I can’t choose. Issey Miyake is usually the one that suits my mood the most. Or at least at the moment.
Can’t live without :: My face powder from Maybelline.
Must have :: As in what product could I not live without? I don’t think any product is worth killing yourself over. If there is such a thing, it’s probably best not to know what it is!
Beauty tip :: Drink eight glasses of water daily.

No comments: