Monday, October 8, 2007

Ami Vashi

Ami Vashi - Femina Miss India World 2003

Beauty secret :: I do Yoga which helps me calm down, because stress always affects beauty. Which is why my skin is kept in good condition and not spotty. Why leave it for foundation to sort it out when you can just have a clear complexion to start with?
Magic product :: Every girl needs her kajol. But you need to know how to apply it otherwise you damage your eyes – don’t share sticks, kids!
Handbag essential :: St Ives hand cream, it keeps my hands very soft.Can’t live without :: My cleanser, to keep my skin clean and fresh.
Must have :: My lip-gloss. Lips are good for the look and the spirit. If your lips are feeling gorgeous and full, you will want to smile more.
Beauty tip :: Drink lots of water. It’s cheap, cheerful and thankfully nowadays, considered chic!

No comments: