Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Nina Manuel

NINA MANUEL

Height: 5 feet 9 inches

Weight: 54 kilos

Measurements: 33-25-35

Her diet regime: She doesn't diet at all. "I don't believe in dieting. I believe in eating well and working it out," says Nina.

Her day begins: With a huge glass of water. "I drink lots of water through the day. In the morning, I have about a litre of water. Then I have another litre through the day. I think water is the best thing for our bodies," she says.

Lunch: Is usually anything non-vegetarian. "I turned vegetarian for lunch for two weeks and I failed miserably," she grins ruefully.

Dinner: Is anything non-vegetarian. "I am not a fussy eater and love everything non-vegetarian. I am a complete non-veg freak," says Nina.

Her makeup: I use blushers of Japanese brand Shu Uemura. For mascara, lipsticks, eye shadow or compact powder I either go for Makeup Forever or Christian Dior as these brands are of very good quality and come in amazing colours to choose from. I only use Biotherm moisturiser. But this time I also picked up a Biotherm lip-gloss and I am very kicked about the colour.

Her exercise regimen: "I work out for an hour every day at least four times a week. But in the last few days I have not been doing much," she says.

Her workout schedule: 20 minutes of cardiovascular exercises, followed up by 20 minutes on the treadmill, followed by 20 minutes of stomach exercises. Nina also does weights once a week.

No comments: