Sunday, October 21, 2007

Tapur Chatterjee

Beauty tips by Tapur
Some beauty and fitness tips by hot model Tapur Chatterjee.

For a glowing complexion, it's very essential to have a healthy skin. I never to abuse my skin and am very particular about the amount of sleep I get, as a good night's sleep really recharges your system. Given a choice I prefer hitting my sack instead of partying.

FITNESS FETISH
I do make it a point to visit the gym whenever possible, I concentrate on cardio combined with weights, as it suits my body type. I am lucky not to have any problem areas.

FOODIE DELIGHTS
Its easier for people to assume that models follow some stringent diets, but I never deprieve myself from any food. I eat healthy food and even if it were to eat ten meals in a day I would not mind it. My typical day begins with a cup of hot chai coupled with a packet of cream biscuits, followed with cereals and fruits for breakfast. I am not too finicky about lunch and dinner as long as it is well cooked.

MAKE UP MANTRA
Once I am off the glare of camera, I let my skin breathe by staying away from make up. I am particular about the shape of eye brows as it enhances the entire facial contours, I keep mine slightly arched and fuzz free. I am not much of a base user as I do not have dark circles.

MANE MAGIC
I am blessed with healthy hair, genetically but do look after them by indulging in a regular coconut oil hair massage.

WISECRACK WISDOM
Everyone should feel comfortable in what their body structure is like and work at improving it. I do not say it is bad to resort to artificial means like liposuction or implants, but on a personal level I won't be easily convinced about trying it. I used to be a smoker earlier but have given it up completely. And lastly I think if you are content it not only shows but shines through your face.

WHEN TRAVELING
Erm… something I absolutely have to have while I’m travelling… nothing really, to be honest. I mean, you can buy soap and get water anywhere so maybe the only thing I’d make it a point to carry would be a moisturiser. Even there, I’m not finicky; any reputed brand will do.

No comments: