Monday, October 8, 2007

Amrita Arora

Actor Amrita Arora gives you tips on how to look natural.

An absolute make-up must-have:
Kajal! I use the Revlon kohl pencil.

My favourite beauty treatment:
Sleep!

My best feature and how I highlight it:
My eyes! I use L’Oreal Double Extend Mascara to accentuate them.

My worst feature and how I camouflage it:
My round face… Actually it’s not that bad, but I have to do a bit of contouring to underplay my cheeks.

Make-up by day:
Minimal! Moisturiser, a bit of transparent mascara, strawberry gloss and a bit of cheek tint.

Make-up for night:
More kohl in the eyes, a MAC rose blusher and strawberry lip gloss, as I am not into strong colours.

My skin loves:
Pampering and moisturising!

A make-up blooper and how I coped with it:
For the song I filmed for ‘Rakth’. I had a blue outfit and we used blue eye make-up. It was a total disaster and my face ended up looking like a blue ball. The only thing I cando is change the channel each time it’s aired!

Beauty rituals:
I always tone and moisturize my body.

10 minutes to go on a special date, your style funda would be:
Less is more, so I would like to keep it simple. Nice rose-pink gloss for the plump look, a little bit of blush, mascara and the finishing touches with kohl and I’m set to go!

Fitness mantra:
A healthy mind.

Energy boosters:
Music and a blissful body or foot massage.

__+//What does Amrita Arora do to stay beautiful?

I am not very fond of make-up. But if I use I am very particular about the brands. I draw on mascara by Estee Lauder, kajal by Revlon and fruity lipgloss and cheek tint from MAC. They suit my skin tone and are very soft on sensitive skin.
*
AMRITA ARORA
DIET DICTATES:
I drink lots of water and green tea throughout the day.

FITNESS MODE:
I have a personal trainer Yasmin who looks after my fitness regime.

BEAUTY BEACON:
I use a moisturizer and an oxygen and water-based cream. Other than that, I use a face pack of aloe vera.
***************************************
Amrita Arora: "I try and eat at least 1800 calories a day. Skimmed milk, fruit, dal, roti, sabzi and fish for lunch. Poha for nashta. Yoghurt at 7 pm. And then dinner –paalak soup, steamed fish, salad.

No comments: