Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Kim Kardashian

Kim K's Hollywood Beauty Secrets
In a sea of blonde hair, fair skin, and size zeroes, this California girl really stands out. She’s proud of her hourglass curves, dark hair, dark eyes, and striking features.
Meet Kim Kardashian.
At age 26, Kim is a successful fashion stylist, and whom many have termed, one of the Hollywood “It” girls. She also co-owns a designer clothing boutique in Calabasas called “Dash,” with two of her sisters Kourtney and Khloe. And Kim has also done closet make-overs for celebs like Cindy Crawford, Kathie Lee Gifford, and the Hilton sisters, Paris and Nicky.
You might recognize Kim’s family tree. Her father was the late Robert Kardashian, a well-respected business man and defense lawyer in the trial of O.J. Simpson. Kim’s mom, Kris, divorced Robert Kardashian, and later married Bruce Jenner, the famous Olympic Gold medalist. The extended family of children adds up to 10. Lots of kids and lots of love. They are closely-knit.
Kim always looks healthy and glamorous. We were anxious to take a peek inside her make up bag. And Kim was happy to share some of her favorites.
It's All About the Lips
Looking at Kim on the red carpet, one would instantly notice her kohl-rimmed dark brown eyes and olive skin. She also has great, natural eyebrows. She doesn’t sport the overly-plucked L.A. brow. But Kim’s lips are really the feature she pays attention to.
“In my make up bag, I always have MAC blush in ‘Pink Swoon,’ along with their travel size blush brush. A MAC lip liner in ‘Stripdown,’ with MAC lipstick in ‘Angel.’ And Nars lip gloss in ‘Turkish Delight.’”
Her blush, lip liner, lipstick, and lip gloss are all in the soft pink range. Nothing strong or too bright for her lips.
MAC Blush- Pink Swoon– Clearly Pink (Sheer tone Powder) $17.50
MAC Lip Liner- Stripdown-Naked Nutmeg (Pencil) $12.50
MAC Lipstick- Angel- Soft Pink (Frost) $14.00
Nars Lip Gloss- Turkish Delight- Pink Sorbet- $23.00
As far as the one beauty item she could never live without, that’s the Nars lip gloss in ‘Turkish Delight.’ Kim isn’t alone in her praise of Nars. Many women call it the best lip gloss around, although not at the cheapest price, either. And it comes in a luscious array of shades. The ‘Turkish Delight,’ is described as pink sorbet, or better yet, a strawberry milkshake. The color is that pretty and soft.
These two products can’t fit in a make up bag, but we were curious how Kim keeps her long, raven locks so shiny and healthy. She told us she is a big fan of these two shampoo lines: Clairol’s Herbal Essence and Pantene.
Celebrating Her Uniqueness and Ethnicity
Being in the Hollywood spotlight isn’t always what is seems to be. The pressure to be ultra-thin, or very tall, and very all-American, can destroy a young woman’s self-esteem. But petite Kim is comfortable in her own skin. And that confidence comes in part, from her attractive mother, Kris.
“Since I was about 13, my mom would always take my sisters and me to get facials and waxed. And she pretty much taught us everything about beauty. However, she also taught us that real beauty comes from within. We always felt glamorous.”
We asked Kim if she wishes she were light-haired and fair.
“I never even thought of having blonde hair and blue eyes,” she explained. “My whole family is dark, except for my sister, Khloe. She was the only one born with blonde hair and green eyes, after my grandmother. She felt out of place and now dyes her hair dark, to fit in with us. I love having dark hair and dark eyes, and am extremely proud to be Armenian. I am also very proud to have a fuller figure. I love to eat, and don’t even think being super skinny is attractive. I would never promote that super skinny image.”
Never Too Early to Pamper Your Skin
Kim is a true believer in this woman’s name and the products she has developed—Aida Thibiant.
The Thibiant Beverly Hills Day Spa sounds like a paradise where we could all use a little TLC.
Kim has a dermatologist, too. And although, she enjoys tanning when she heads for vacation, she has learned at a young age, that wrinkles and sun damage occur to the best of us. So, get a skin care arsenal to battle them now.
“I definitely believe in taking care of my skin. I get facials frequently at Aida Thibiant, and use their products every day,” Kim says.
Kim must be doing something right, because Aida Thibiant is known as the ‘Grande Dame of Beauty.’ And she is also revered for her rejuvenating facials, especially this one—the ‘Beauty Lift Facial.’. Red Carpet lovelies flock to the Beverly Hills Day Spa to get pampered and rejuvenated.
The facial costs about $170 and involves four steps: Ultrasound to blast away toxins from the skin. Light therapy to minimize sun damage. Micro-currents to tighten the skin. And Air pulse technology to perform lymphatic drainage. The results: gorgeous, taut, glowing skin.
The Thibiant skin care line features cleansers, toners, moisturizers, creams and serums. The items are pricey, but the Thibiant folks stand by their products. For more information, visit: http://www.thibiantspa.com.
Most Hollywood Gals Hire Make Up Artists
Back in the old Hollywood film days, many actresses learned to do their own make up for red carpet events. Elizabeth Taylor even applied her own cosmetics during photo shoots. She was that good at dazzling us with those lavender eyes. But times have changed. It seems that professional make up artists are everywhere celebrities go nowadays. And why not look flawless and gorgeous when you can!
Kim told us that although she has met a number of very talented make up artists, when she’s on the road, she applies her own make up. If it’s a major public event, then she hires a pro.
“When I go out with my friends at night, I just do it myself. So much more fun to get ready with a group of girls. And I’ve learned some great tricks along the way,” Kim says.
Kim also lets her skin take a breather. No make up when she’s at the gym working out. No make up when she’s out grocery shopping or visiting the nail salon.
For more information about Kim Kardashian and her latest business ventures, visit:
http://www.officialkimkardashian.com.
*******************************************************
Kim’s Style Secrets
November 15th, 2007 by Blabber
In the current issue of Life & Style Weekly, Kim Kardashian shares her style secrets. Here are a couple of highlights from the interview.
Life & Style: Everyday Skin Products
Kim Kardashian: “I use a thick moisturizer like Creme de la Mer at night.”
LS: Makeup Trick
KK: “Bronzer is a must! It always makes you look healthy and tan.”
LS: Best Hair Secret
KK: “Wash your hair every other day. Washing it every day dries it out too much.”
For the full interview pick up the latest issue of Life & Style Weekly on stands now.
*******************************************************************
GlamBlush: Who are you favorite designers to wear?
Kim Kardashian: Dolce & Gabanna & Roberto Cavalli.
GlamBlush: Who’s your favorite shoe designer?
Kim Kardashian: Christian Louboutin and Jimmy Choo. Those are my two favorite. I am a designer shoe girl. It sounds like I’m such a brat, but it’s what I love to wear.
GlamBlush: What are you favorite makeup brands?
Kim Kardashian: MAC. I really wear MAC all day long. As for another lip gloss, it would be Nars in Turkish Delight. I love it.

The picture of perfection, Kim Kardashian from head to lovely toes, they absolutely get no hotter than her. Kim Kardashians feet are as sexy as her face, which is as sexy as her body. Enough cannot be said about how hot this girl is. Here we get an amazing view of Kims Feet and Legs and then a long shot showing her amazing face.
She can hang with anyone out there right now as far as hot girls go. Check her out.

_+//Kim Kardashian Makeup Lesson

STEP 1: Kim washes her face, applies moisturizer, then applies Intuit Beauty Photo Shoot makeup primer.

STEP 2: To conceal imperfections, Kim uses Cle De Peau Concealer Stick in Ocre or MAC Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer in NW25 if she runs out of Cle de Peau.

STEP 3: After Kim puts the concealer on, she applies Make Up For Ever Liquid Foundation – she mixes one pump of No. 5 and two pumps of No. 4 (she uses No. 3 for the winter months, when she’s paler). To blend and apply the foundation for a seamless finish, Kim uses MAC Brush 180 (Small Buffer Brush).

STEP 4: Since she hates dark circles, after the foundation, she puts on a little more concealer just under her eyes. For this step, Kim prefers MAC Select Moisturecover Concealer in NW30.

STEP 5: To set the foundation, Kim lightly applies MAC Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC 30 with a brush. Then to tan it up, she lightly brushes on MAC Select/Sheer Powder in NW 45.

STEP 6: Kim is “obsessed with blush” and uses MAC Powder Blush in Gingerly. She also mentions her new love for cream blush, saying that it “works a lot better and lasts a lost longer.” I agree.

STEP 7: Now, time for the eyes - Kim’s favorite part. First, Kim applies MAC Paint Pot in Painterly to the entire lid, using her fingers; this prevents powder eye shadow from creasing. Kim loves colored shadow. If she going for a black smoky look, she uses MAC Eye Shadow in Carbon. If she wants a gray smoky eye, she uses Knight Divine or Print. For a brown smoky eye, Kim likes Embark. For a fresh, shimmery eye, she chooses MAC Pigment in Tan. Kim also does bright eye colors, and loves vivid shadows from Make Up For Ever. “I don't think anyone does pigment colors better than them,” she says.

STEP 8: Kim always uses black pencil eyeliner. Her favorite is Stila Kajal Eye Liner in Onyx.

STEP 9: Kim applies Lancome Hypnose Mascara, then layers on MAC Zoom Lash on top. She always uses a separator brush to prevent clumps, and only wears falsies for photo shoots because she's clueless about how to apply them.

STEP 10: Kim lightly lines lips with MAC Lip Pencil Stripdown (what a coincidence) then swipes on MAC Lipstick in Angel. Then she applies NARS Turkish Delight Lip Gloss on top. For a very nude matte lip, she lines with MAC Subculture Lip Pencil and tops it off with NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Belle De Jour.

And there you have it. Kim Kardashian in 10 steps. Obviously, these shades aren't universal...so feel free to experiment with colors to find what best suits your skintone. For example, my sister and I just recently found that MAC Lipstick in Syrup plus MAC Plushglass in Foolishly Fab equals our perfect Kim K lip look.

And how much do you wanna bet that Kim ends up as one of the new faces of MAC? If I was her mother/agent, Kris, I'd be lobbying for that.

__+//More Makeup Tips From Kim Kardashian

Kristina asks:
Hey Kim...love you and your sisters...LOVE the show! Quick question: In the season premiere of Season 2 Khloe was wearing an awesome shade of pink nail polish when she "cornered Scott." Can you tell me the shade or at least the brand by chance? Thanks.

Kim answers:
It's by the company Essie and shade is called Limo-Scene.

Lily asks:
Hi Kim! I love you. As J.Lo is your inspiration, you are mine! I really would like to know what is the perfume you like the most! And for night too!

Kim answers:
I usually stick to the same scent -- my all time every day scent is Michael by Michael Kors.

Yiana asks:
Kim, I am your biggest fan. What is your diet/workout regime and what kind of products do you use for your hair?

Kim answers:
I try to eat as healthy as possible, but make sure I work out all the time. I have a trainer Kathy Kaehler who I work out with all the time. We actually just made a work out video which is simple and easy to follow along with -- especially if you are busy and don't have any exercise equipment. As for my hair, I like to switch up products all the time to keep it fresh and vibrant. I use anything from Herbal Essences to Finesse to salon products.

Ruby asks:
Kim, do you wear eyelash extensions? I am so amazed by how long and perfect your eyelashes always appear... not to mention that both of your sisters and your mom have the same perfect look.

Kim answers:
No, I do not wear eyelash extensions, Ruby. But I just started using an eyelash grower called Revitalash. It's amazing! It makes your eyelashes grow soooo much!

Kim [another Kim, not Kim K] asks:
Kim....You, your mom and your sisters eyelashes are ALWAYS beautiful. I wanted to know what brand of falsies you use or where do you guys get them done?

Kim answers:
We wear lashes from a company called Red Cherry, but Khloe never wears them. Kourtney, my mom and I only wear them out at night to events or parties. We have very long eye lashes to start with and the trick is to use two different kinds of mascara and really take your time putting it on!

Mla asks:
Hi Kim! Thanx for giving us your makeup regimen! We really appreciated this, but I wanted to know the color you use on your eyebrows. They always look so perfect! Do you use pencil or what!? Thanx again, and stay nice and cool!

Kim answers:
I use a MAC brown eyeshadow to fill them in a little bit. It's called Walnut. It works really well for me. If I need to fill in some more, I use the MAC eyebrow pencil called Lingering.

___+// More Beauty Secrets From Kim Kardashian

How does Kim Kardashian give oily skin the kiss off? Kim swears by oil-free makeup and powder. She also carries blot papers to keep the greasies at bay throughout the day.

And even though our favorite junk in the trunk-tastic socialite wears $400 Dior shades and kicks it in Christian Louboutins, she can be a bit of a penny-pincher. She says, "You can use toilet seat covers to blot your face. It's basically the same material as blot papers and they're free! Ha ha!"

To keep her skin and oil glands acting right, Kim visits her dermatologist, Dr. Ava Shamban, for medical facials. She also frequents Aida Thibiant in Beverly Hills.

As for hair removal, Kim has kissed her waxing days goodbye. She much prefers lasers. "I started at the American Laser Center, but Laser Away has numbing cream. I can be such a baby about that stuff!"

____+// Kim Kardashian's Favorite Bronzer

Mona asks:

Hey Kim! I'd really love your "sun-kissed" look, what is your favorite make-up bronzer to use on your face/body??

Kim answers:
I love MAC bronzers! I try to use a darker pressed powder like NC45, instead of bronzers with shimmer, because it tends to look to shiny sometimes.

_____+//Kim Kardashian Teaches You How to Flaunt Your Assets

Kim Kardashian wants to help you "boost your beauty impact." Here are her tips for playing up your best features.

Legs
If you have great legs, show them off more! Wear shorts and skirts on warmer days. On cooler days wear cute minis with awesome tights and a cropped trench-coat that doesn't cover your best assets!

Hair
Those of you who have been blessed with great hair should probably spend a little extra time making sure it looks its best and resist the urge to throw it back in a pony tail! If your hair is gorgeous long, I would think twice before chopping it off (even if it's the trend-of-the-moment). You can reflect trends with your clothes, shoes and accessories. It doesn't have to be with your awesome hair.

Feet
While the world might look more kindly upon you if you went through life walking on your hands, open-toed shoes, pedicures, flip-flops, sandals and great shoes all around are the best way to show off great feet!

Curves
Hey, there's nothing wrong with wearing a tight sweater now-and-again; or a pencil skirt that hugs close to all the right places. You know how to show off those awesome curves! Now do it!

Eyes
Pay more attention to your eye makeup and grooming (tweezers are your friend!). Consider getting your lashes and brows tinted a shade darker to make your eyes pop more.

Arms
Sleeveless shirts, tanks and even t-shirts show off toned arms. In the winter, consider wearing long sleeves with tighter, stretchy arms, to give the same effect.

Hands
Don't leave the house without your manicure looking stunning and always have a good hand cream in your purse to combat dryness during the day! Your hands will thank you and your friends (and boyfriends.. hmmm!?) will notice!

Skin
When you're blessed with great skin, it's easy to take it for granted. But remember to keep it moisturized and exfoliated to keep it glowing and youthful-looking. Don't put too much makeup on during the day as to not mess with perfection!

Cheekbones
Blush much? Try it, but don't over do it. Apply a subtle color to the apples of your cheeks for a natural, daytime look.

Smile
Got great choppers? Make sure they're gleaming white! There are some great over-the-counter whitners that are easy to use. Have great lips? A subtle, dewy lip gloss must be in your purse at ALL TIMES. And remember, lips need exfoliating too! Easy trick: brush them lightly with your toothbrush. It sloughs off the dead skin from your lips.

Nose
If you have a great nose, then consider yourself lucky! Ha!


______+//How To Get Hot Hair Like Kim Kardashian

Kat asks:
If you are ever free from your busy schedule, can you do a tutorial on how you do your daily hair style? It's so GORGEOUS!!!

Kim answers:
Thank you, Kat! I try not to wash or style my hair everyday because that is just too much stress on anyone's hair.

Celeste asks:
I absolutely love your hair! It always looks beautiful and healthy! I especially love it in the episode, where you told your family you were posing in PLAYBOY. In that episode your hair has these great curls that are tight but loose at the same time. How were you able to make it look like that?

Kim answers:
I am not the greatest at curling my hair myself, so when you see mine curly it's probably been done by my hair stylist. My hair holds curls really well, so it usually lasts a few days. If yours holds curl well, then you can keep that style and maybe add a new curl or two (or maybe just an extra dash of product) the next day to freshen up the look! For the Playboy shoot, my hair was curled with a curling iron and I think I did it the day before, so it fell out nicely.

Curly Q asks:
Hey Kim, I admire your hair a lot! It's dark, long, and gorgeous. How do you style it when you wake up, go hang out, or even go to events? I have dark, long curly hair, and whether I straighten or "curl" it, it never turns out like yours.

Kim answers:
Hey, Curly Q! My hair is bone straight, but I can pass along some useful information: If you can get an ionic straightener, that may help your hair a lot to flat iron the curls out. They say the ionic straighteners and curlers are the best!

Fallon asks:
How do you do your hair? It always looks so gorgeous!

Kim answers:
I always put volumizers and thickening spray in my hair and blow dry it. I love fully, sexy hair! I also always tease the top part of my hair by the crown of my head to give it more of a lift!

Moraqy asks:
Hey Kim, I just wanna say that you look absolutely gorgeous without makeup. I want to know if it's possible for you to post a video showing us how you curl ur hair? Because me and my older sister LOVE how you do your hair. We always Google pictures of you because we tried many times to do it like you but unfortunately it never turns out like your hair, so if you could do that I would REALLY appreciate it!

Kim answers:
I will definitely do a hair video blog as well! Maybe I can recruit my hair dresser Clyde to teach me on camera. Stay tuned!

Liz asks:
Kim, my hair is dark like yours and I wanted to know what you thought about adding color to your hair as in highlights? I would love to know what you think.

Kim answers:
I have thought about it so many times but haven't done it. I think dark hair is pretty so I am sticking with it like this for now. My sister Khloe did all-over highlights recently, though, and it looks great!

Stacy asks:
Hi Kim, I am a huge fan and I watch your show and even the reruns. I would love to know how you get your hair so shiny and healthy looking. Is it hair extensions and, if so, how long is your real hair? I know you have given us your makeup tips but could you please give us your hair tips? I have long brown hair but get lots of split ends. Thank you. :)

Kim answers:
I always change up my shampoos and conditioners to kind of shock the hair. If you use the same stuff every day, your hair gets used to it and doesn't give the same bounce and shiny affect. So I switch products every other day. I also don't wash my hair everyday. It strips the hair of it's natural oils and can prevent it from growing longer. I also make sure to use an oil at the bottom of my hair every time I shower; like Biosilk or some split end mender. It really helps! If you are also laying out in the sun or going to be in the pool, condition your hair while you are laying out. It looks wet like you were just in the pool but moisturizes it and protects it from the sun!

(Q)
Dear Kim,

How often do you get manicures? Also, I had no idea that you mix your foundation! You are certainly right about Lancome -- they make the best mascaras. And NARS lip glosses... Love 'em. Do you wear makeup everyday?

From, Ohh Wee


(A)
Hey, Ohh Wee!

Thanks for asking me about my beauty routine and I'm glad you agree with my makeup favorites! To answer your questions...1) I get manicures once a week. It's a must! I almost all the time get a french manicure or wear a very light pink called Ballet Slippers from the brand Essie. 2) I love make up and trying all different kinds. On days when I'm not in front of the camera, I don't wear makeup if I'm tan. During the winter months, when I am more pale, make up helps darken and warm up my face. Oh and I am doing my make up blog this week!!! I am sooo excited to show you guys everything! Should I start off with the smokey eye look? I should do make up blogs every so often with different looks, maybe a fresh lighter look, or a cat eye smokey sultry look! But which one should we do this week?

Chinalatina asks:

Hi Kim,
You are so beautiful. I'm trying to find the best hair salon. I'm scared of having people ruin my hair again. Please let us know where you get your haircut and what are their prices? Your face always look flawless. What face wash, moisturizer, and sunscreen do you use? And one more question: Where do you get your nails done? Please let us know.

Kim answers:

Hey Chinalatina!

I get my hair cut at Prive salon in Los Angeles on Beverly Blvd. Phillip Wolf cuts my hair! He is the best! He charges $130. I just recently got a hair cut, I cut a few inches off, and I'm loving it!

I haven't really stuck to one particular brand of face products. I swear, I skip around to whatever I have! Sometimes Clinique, Clearasil to Neutrogena! I love Keihls for a thick moisturizer or Crem De la Mer, but only at night time.

I get my nails done at Beverly Hills nail design on Bedford Drive! They are the best! And they give the best massage too!

I hope this helps you in your beauty quest!

XOXO,
Kim

_______+// Kim Kardashian's New Lighter Makeup Look





To achieve this lighter look, Kim used:

* Lorac Glam Rocks Loose Metallic Eye Shadow in Metallic Pearl
* MAC Zoom Lash Mascara in Zoomblack
*Lorac Perfectly Lit Oil-Free Luminizing Powder in Spotlight

________+//Kim Kardashian's New MAC Lashes



Kim recently rocked MAC 35 Lash for her Jimmy Kimmel appearance. She says, "When I answered questions before about fake lashes, I mentioned I wore a company called Red Cherry, which I still love, but these new MAC ones I really am into!"

________+// Kim Kardashian MAC Shopping List Revealed!

"I used to wear the color Angel, with Stripdown lip liner, but now I am loving Soar lip liner with a clear gloss. Soar is like a light cranberry color, that looks almost like a darker version of Angel. I am still trying to find the perfect lipstick. I also like the color Myth for a super nude lip, but sometimes its too light! I really went to MAC to get a new concealer. It seems I can never find the right one, but bought the Studio Tech foundation to try as a concealer."

_________+// Kim Kardashian Soars & Glistens


Kim Kardashian is wearing MAC Lip Pencil in Soar (mid-tone pinkish brown) and Stila Lip Polish in Glisten (shimmering pink nude).

_________+// Kim Kardashian's Favorite Eyeliner, Mascara, Hairspray, & Scrub

I was just perusing Kim Kardashian's blog (you know she's one of my beauty icons) and she's made a New Year's resolution that I think you'll be excited about. She's decided to periodically post her absolute favorite beauty products - so makeup junkies like you and me can cop her style.

First up is her #1 pet eye pencil, Stila's Kajal Eye Liner in Onyx.

Kim says, "Trust me. I've tried every eye liner and this Stila one is so dark and lasts a long time!"

Almost every time I hear Kim Kardashian talk about her favorite beauty products, MAC's Zoomlash Mascara makes the list. But this celebrity rump shaker doesn't limit her lashes to zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom and a boom-boom. Oh no. On her blog, Kim dishes that sometimes, she likes to do drugstore...


"I have tried so many different mascaras and often switch, but right now I am in New Orleans and stopped off at a drug store and bought Maybelline's Great Lash and love it! It's all about layering: First I apply one coat then add 2 more. I like volume! This mascara is very affordable and works great!"

On her blog, Kim Kardashian gives a shout-out to L'Oreal Professionnel TextureLine Infinum Hairspray. She says that it's her favorite, right now.

It definitely gives great hold but is extremely light. I'm using #2, which is the regular hold.

Thanks for the tip, Kim. And keep your favorite things list coming!

Today on her blog, Kim dishes about her new favorite body scrub by Caress:

“They have a new exfoliating body wash called Evenly Gorgeous and it has burnt brown sugar in it to help exfoliate! It literally smells so good you want to eat it!”

Kim Kardashian Gets Lasik with Dr. Maloney in Beverly

__________+//Kim Kardashian Names Smashbox Best Bronzer

On her blog, Kim dishes on her favorite bronzer. The key? It gives her serious glow, without looking greasy...


I love this bronzer and use it all over my face and my cheekbones to give me definition but also color. It's by Smashbox and it's called Bronze Lights. I get it in the Suntan Matte shade. I think it's important to have a great matte bronzer that doesn't have shimmer in it because sometimes shimmer can make you look oily. I use a smaller brush to contour my cheekbones and then use a bigger powder brush to give me a little color on my forehead and nose.



___________+//Kim Kardashian Makes Men Swoon By Using MAC Blush


On her blog, Kim shares her secret for making men swoon...


I love MAC 'Pink Swoon' blush. I think it is the perfect pink blush to add some color to the apple of your cheeks! A pink blush adds life and somehow gives this girly fresh look. You just look alive when you add blush. I always keep a blush in my purse at all times. 'pink swoon' is the perfect pink.

___________+// Kim Kardashian's Favorite Makeup Primer: Smashbosh Photo Finish


Kim Kardashian is forever mugging for the camera. So homegirl should know a thing or two about foundation primers. She blogs:

"I love this Smashbox foundation primer called Photo Finish. Some make up artists
don't believe in primers. They think your natural oils should shine through. However, when I do my make up myself, I find it really helpful and it makes the foundation glide on really easily and flawlessly."


____________+// How To Get Curly Hair Like Kim Kardashian


On her blog, Kim Kardashian answers some beauty-related fan mail. When asked about the curling iron she used to create her inauguration night look (see above), Kim responded:

I use Hot Tools curling irons. They have a bunch of different sizes. If you want smaller, tighter curls, go with a smaller iron. If you want bigger, sexy curls, go with a larger one! Since your hair is so long, I'd suggest you use their 2-inch model for bigger waves! Happy hairstyling!

_____________+// Kim Kardashian's Tips for Making Makeup Last

On her blog, Kim Kardashian shares a few tips on making your makeup last and keeping it looking fresh all day:

It's definitely hard to keep up your makeup all day. I touch up throughout the day. Using a primer always helps keep the foundation fresh. I use Smashbox primer.

I keep a translucent powder with me in my purse and put it on with a blush brush to get rid of the foundation getting oily.

In order to keep your eyeshadow on all day, apply a MAC paint to the lid then apply shadow on top!

The key to fresh makeup is just bringing the essentials with you to touch up throughout the day!


______________+// Kim Kardashian's Secret to Curly, Sexy Hair 24/7

On her blog, Kim Kardashian shares her secret to "curly, sexy hair 24/7."

Many of you have left comments on the site asking how I achieve my full, curly hair look...

Part of what I do is use [Curly Sexy Hair] 24/7 Curls: It's an instant-set curling spray that protects from the heat of curling irons and locks in shine. It has memory that creates long lasting curls.

Here's how you use it: You section your dry hair then you spray it on evenly over each section before you use the curling iron. It really helps in protecting your hair but makes the curls last all day! I never just curl my hair without any product or it will fall so fast.


_______________+// Kim Kardashian's Cat Eye Look



How to create the black & white edgy cat eye Kim wore to the Y-3 Fashion Week:

Mario Dedivanovic: LOL Daneen, I loved doing that look on Kim too. It was very different and more of a fashion forward look. I used the MAC liquid liner and rimmed the entire eye around from corner to corner. I used a white matte shadow on the lid and under the brow and Cork shadow by MAC in the crease. I didn’t use any mascara on the bottom because I wanted the sharp line to show

________________+// Get Naked: Troy Jensen's Favorite Nude Lip Colors


It's no secret that I absolutely adore and envy Kim Kardashian's makeup. If there was a Face Off type situation, and I had to swap mugs with someone, Kim would be high on my list...primarily because I cannot get enough of the way she wears a nude lip. Aside from Angelina, nobody does it better.


So Troy Jensen's recent post about his favorite nude lip colors was a godsend for a Kim copycat like me. In the photo above, Troy used NARS Belle Du Jour Lipstick topped with NARS Giza Lip Gloss.

"The colors blend beautifully with her creamy golden skin tone," Troy says. "The art of creating the perfect nude is finding one that works with your skin tone and also the shape of your lips. Fuller lips can get away with the palest nude shades while thinner lips will need a bit more color or lip liner for definition. Whatever shade you choose, be sure to pair it with a beautiful smoky eye."

For more of Troy Jensen's favorite nude lip combos, inspired by his muses (Kim Kardashian, Jennifer Lopez and Nicole Scherzinger), click here.

_________________+// More Beauty Tips From Kim Kardashian

SP: Your complexion is flawless, Kim. Care to share your skin care secrets?
KK: I love using CellCeuticals Skin Care products, and I make sure I moisturize all of the time.

SP: You never seem to have a bad hair day. What products are you using to keep your hair looking so healthy and shiny?
KK: I always change my shampoos and conditioners, anything from Finesse to Pantene. I also don't wash my hair every day so that it stays thick and healthy.

SP: What is your every day beauty routine?
KK: If I'm having a casual day, I put on tinted moisturizer and some blush and I'm ready!

SP: What is your #1 beauty secret?
KK: I always make sure to use a MAC wipe or an Oil of Olay facial cloth to wipe all my makeup before I go to bed!

SP: I am on an eternal quest to find products that help me achieve the signature Kim Kardashian glossy nude lip. Can you recommend a few?
KK: My favorite lipstick is NARS Belle De Jour - it's the perfect nude! My favorite lip liner is MAC Stripdown and I love MAC Gloss in Instant Gold.

SP: I was very excited to learn that you're working on a fragrance. How is it coming along, and have you considered creating your own makeup line? I would buy the entire collection!
KK: The perfume is coming along great! It's been an amazing experience creating it. It's been a lot of work, but I am beyond thrilled with the outcome. I have thought about my own makeup line, and it's absolutely a goal of mine for the future.

SP: How has your look evolved over the years?
KK: I used to love heavy makeup and smokier eyes, and wouldn't really try new looks. Now, I will try anything and love fresh, lighter looks.

SP: If you could only choose one designer to wear for the rest of your life, who would it be and why?
KK: I'd have to go with American Apparel. Their designs are cute, edgy and stylish - but are still SO comfortable at the same time.

SP: What is your most memorable fashion moment?
KK: My most memorable fashion moment would have to be at this year's Oscars when I wore a gorgeous Lloyd Klein gown with my hair pulled up in a slick bun. I felt like a princess.

SP: What fashion trends are you loving and embracing right now?
KK: I'm loving the ripped jeans look! Also, I've been embracing "recession-ista" style which is why I co-founded ShoeDazzle.com. Women need to be able to stay trendy and fashion-forward without having to spend a fortune.

SP: Every time I see you photographed, you are carrying an insanely chic handbag. Which are your current favorites?
KK: When it comes to bags, Chanel is always a classic, but I also love Balenciaga because their styles are fun and edgy - I'll always rock those!

SP: I've got a little junk in the trunk, so what jeans would you recommend for women with a well-endowed derrière?
KK: When it comes to jeans, always opt for styles that have stretch in them no matter what the brand.

SP: Like you, I have a very close and special relationship with my sister. What qualities do you most admire about your fellow Dash Dolls, Kourtney and Khloe?
KK: I love my sisters. Kourtney is the most loyal and responsible person I know and Khloe definitely has the biggest heart.

SP: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
KK: Hopefully, married with five kids!

__________________+// Check Out Kim Kardashian's Cleopatra-esque Eyeliner!


Today, Kim Kardashian posted photos to her blog of the fantabulous makeup job her MUA Mario Dedivanovic created for her Radar Online interview. Kim writes:

I love the black liquid liner, and the gold MAC shadow he uses called Goldmine.

I would never have the patience to do what he does. He starts with a black pencil liner, by MAC called Smolder, then sets it with a translucent powder. He puts an eye shadow brush in the powder and just brushes it over the liner line to make sure it doesn't run and bleed like some liners do. He then takes a MAC liquid liner and goes on top of it to make a more defined line and wings it out a bit.

___________________+// The Product That Saved Kim Kardashian's Sunburned Skin

This face cream saved my life! It's called Anti-Oxidant Skin Preserver and it's by Kiehl's. It is the only thing that calmed down my sunburn and healed my skin!

I am so thankful for this product. It's very heavy and greasy but that's exactly what dry skin needs. It's thick like Vaseline, but its so nourishing for the skin. Having this sunburn was the biggest wake up call for me. I realized how damaging sun is and how important it is to take care of your skin. I'm going to use this moisturizer every night! I'm also on the search for the perfect facial sunblock, so I will keep u posted!
*


_____________________+// Pretty In Pink





She used NARS Lipstick in Schiap and Lip Lacquer in Hot Wired!


______________________+// Kim Kardashian Shares Her Favorite Beauty Tricks

Kim Kardashian shared some of her favorite beauty and exercise tricks with Allure magazine, revealing her favorite mascara is Anastasia Lash Lifting Mascara. Kim says, “It creates little tubes over my lashes and doesn’t clump up.”

When it comes to looking her best, Kim says her secret weapon is sleep! Also she makes sure to take off all of her makeup before hitting the sack, “or it ruins the next day,” says Kim.

Kim loves to indulge in facials, “I get them at the doctor’s office. They’re not messing around.”

To keep her body in tip-top condition Kim trains with celebrity trainer Gunnar Peterson, who has her do four sets of 20 squats to keep her butt and thighs firm.

________________________+//Kim Kardashian’s Best Beauty Tips

Even if you don’t DVR Keeping Up With the Kardashians, you can’t help but know all about Kim Kardashian, thanks to all the drama that comes with being a reality superstar. Between her celebrity pals, footballer boyfriend, and can’t-miss curves, she’s always making news. She also writes an amazingly entertaining blog that’s packed with photos, style tips, and updates on her crazy-fun life. I recently got a chance to quiz this brunette bombshell about her best beauty tips and favorite products.

1. You’re known for having lashes so long and thick, they practically create a breeze when you blink! Are they real?
Yes my lashes are real! It runs in my family, my brother has the longest lashes. But I’m also a big fan of wearing fake lashes for shoots and big events. The key to making your own lashes look super long is to apply different mascaras and take your time. My favorites are Lancome Hypnose and MAC Zoom Lash.

2. Do you have any fun getting ready beauty rituals?
I love getting ready, it’s so much fun! I always style my hair first then pin it back while I do my makeup. Before I apply my foundation I sprinkle Bare Escentuals shimmer powder on my face to get a pretty glow.


3. What beauty tip changed your life?
Using make up wipes to take off my makeup. Best invention ever!

4. What’s your all time favorite hair and makeup look?
I love when my hair is slicked back in a bun and my make up shows off the lashes. Pure glamour!

5. What products are in your shower right now?
I use Finesse shampoo and Caress Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating Body Wash, which has burnt brown sugar and karite butter—it smells so good you’ll want to eat it.

6. What are your top 5 favorite beauty products?
1. MAC Zoom Lash Mascara
2. Caress Evenly Gorgeous Exfoliating Body Wash
3. Givenchy Lady Pulp Lip Gloss in Lady Beige
4. Benefit Lemon Aid (an eyelid primer)
5. Givenchy Luminous Cheek Powder in Pink/Orange

________________________+//Kim Kardashian’s Tips On Perfect Lashes


Kim Kardashian never leaves home without her lashes on and she’s sharing with Ok! Magazine readers how they can copy her look.

To start: Remove all traces of makeup so there’s no residue. Kim suggests using Neutrogena Eye Makeup Remover Pads.

Next, curl lashes – they make your eye seem wider and really pop, says Kim.
Layer several coats of mascara – Kim applies at least two coats. Try BadGal lash by Benefit Cosmetics.

To finish smooth out any clumps with a lash comb by Tweezerman.

_________________________+// Kardashian Beauty and Diet Secrets


Kim claims she is a size 2 (was a 6) but has always struggled with her weight. Kim just shot photos for Muscle and Fitness Magazine and claims that she is determined to get a 6-pack by summer. She is also coming out with her own fitness video "Fit In Your Jeans By Friday." Kim dropped weight when she appeared on Dancing With the Stars. She kept if off by intense workouts at the gym she says and following a macrobiotic diet. Her trainer made her workout two hours a day to get ready for her fitness video. 



A sample workout schedule she would do with Gunnar Peterson celebrity trainer is as follows. Cardio workout using 5 pounds weights followed by a lot of squats and lunges. So what is a macrobiotic diet? The diet can be considered mostly vegan. Grains are a staple of the diet such as brown rice. You are also too avoid highly processed or refined foods. Macrobiotic diets are also about a way of eating. Your supposed to chew your food slowly to prevent from overeating. The purpose of macrobiotics is to become one with your food in a sense of health. It makes you more aware of how certain foods affect your body. Other celebrities who have been known to follow the diet at some point in time are Madonna and Gwyneth Paltrow. 



Kim eats veggie burgers, tofu, soy cheese and quinoa which is one of my favorites. She still indulges every once in awhile on a burger and fries. She avoids heavy carbs but will give in, in moderation if she has a craving. Kim Kardashian has never looked better and I can't wait for her new fitness video. Before this hardcore workout schedule Kim kept her figure looking full but still good. She would run on the treadmill for just 30 minutes a day and eat whatever she wanted. She also said that she would try to eat a salad first before diving into an unhealthy meal or snack.